Auto Insurance in Dallas, TX
Whether cruising down I-35 or navigating local roads, you never know what’s next. That’s why you need auto insurance as dependable as your vehicle. At Lakewood Insurance, we’re committed to helping Dallas drivers find auto insurance that fits their lifestyle and budget.
Contact us today to build an auto insurance policy tailored to your needs.
Why Buy Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is more than just a legal requirement; it’s your financial safety net. Your auto insurance policy from Lakewood Insurance is designed to help you meet the state’s auto insurance liability requirements. Auto liability insurance may help cover third-party accident-related bodily injury claims and property damage up to the policy’s limits.
If you lease or finance your vehicle, the lienholder typically requires full coverage insurance, including collision and comprehensive coverage. These policies may help pay to repair or replace your vehicle after a covered accident or incident.
Your agent may also recommend the following optional policies and endorsements:
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
- Personal injury protection (PIP)
- Rental reimbursement
- Auto glass coverage
- Roadside assistance
What Do Car Insurance Policies Cover?
Depending on the policy you choose, your coverages will vary. Here are some of the most popular coverages:
- Collision insurance—This portion of your policy helps cover damage costs if you are involved in a collision.
- Liability insurance—If you are at fault in a wreck, this type of coverage helps insure you against any damage you cause others. Most states, including Texas, require drivers to carry minimum amounts of liability insurance. There are two kinds of coverage included in liability insurance:
- Property damage liability—This coverage helps pay for damage to the other driver’s property (e.g., their car).
- Bodily injury liability—This coverage helps pay for medical bills and sometimes death benefits for the other person involved in the wreck.
- Medical payments (MedPay) insurance—This portion of your policy helps you pay for the medical bills of you and your passengers if you are involved in an accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance—This type of coverage helps you cover the cost of damages caused by someone who doesn’t have adequate auto insurance, specifically liability coverage.
- Comprehensive insurance—This portion of your policy covers damages that are not related to a wreck, such as theft, weather damage or vandalism.
There may be additional coverages that will be necessary based on your unique situation. Be sure to ask our agency how we can tailor your auto coverage to your needs.
How to Get Auto Insurance
As locals, we understand the risks and requirements of driving in Dallas. We take local factors into account when advising you on your coverage. Our team offers various policies and additional features so you can tailor your insurance to meet your needs.
At Lakewood Insurance, we’re here to help ensure you’re financially prepared for whatever comes your way on the open road. Contact us for a customized quote today.